The Dana 35 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a John Fuller thread!! Just to have 9pages on d35 axle was enough for me without reading this lol.

I have it on good authority that Shawn was going to include you.
But you came up just a little short of making the cut.

I have it on good authority that Shawn was going to include you.
But you came up just a little short of making the cut.
:popcorn::lol::lol::lol::lol::beer:

This is such a John Fuller thread!! Just to have 9pages on d35 axle was enough for me without reading this lol.

You came around John, and are liked member around here, because you learned to listen to the veterans on here (which I am certainly not one haha) and take advice. I have to ask though, are you really the OP, and just yanking our chains? :D

Oh and please change your screen name back, you are not a marty haha

You came around John, and are liked member around here, because you learned to listen to the veterans on here (which I am certainly not one haha) and take advice. I have to ask though, are you really the OP, and just yanking our chains? :D

Oh and please change your screen name back, you are not a marty haha
I've asked many times before but no response...yeah tired of being Marty too...bahaha

@shawn
Can he be John Fulltard with the same banner and settings?

That P35 will make a lot louder noise than bump when it goes out at highway speeds!

Wow, this is still going......

Some need more attention than others

Look-at-Me.jpg

Dana 35...sheesh!

"...was designed in 1962 by AMC". Worked fine as street axle in stuff like an Ambassador, and Gremlins. In 1984 or so they started putting them in Jeeps and they started failing. And have failed ever since!! And this is not some carefully kept secret. Only good mod on a D35 involves a cutting torch and a scrap barrel! You can hardly type any word into Google and not come up with a hit on why a Dana 35 is a piece of shit.

And yet... you would still ask the question, is a Dana 35 any good?

What a stupid ass question...and I am post 241 on the stupid subject!

Oh... Dylan... You mis-quoted me!:lol:

Fine 10pages ill chime in I guess...I've overwheeled the turdyfive more than anyone...weld it solid, weld all the spider gears together than weld to the carrier than weld axles to the spiders...one big chunk of weld now and u gained 20%strength for up to 32s banging on it without rock hopping lol..that's the best you gonna get out of D35...at least then u break everything into million pieces and possibly twist housing open which then you would be popular for putting on a good show hehehe...at least you'll go out in style bahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back