Teds Automatic Transmission Specalists

Metto

took the Th350 down to ted's today, awsome service there, he tore the whole thing down, found the problem (didnt have reverse or 3rd, missing seal), and put it back together while i waited. very informative, had a good discussion with him about 350's and 700's. he spent a good 1.5-2 hrs on it, and gave me several new seals for only $25. excellent service, fast turnaround and unbeatable prices. he said that his flat rate for tearing down most any older 3 speed is 25, and he will do it on the spot. i highly recomend him to anyone who needs transmission work done. the shop is off westgate rd in raleigh, behind 4 Wheeling of Raleigh. the adress is 8808 Running Oak Dr # C, Raleigh, 27617 - (919) 881-0009.

Another kudo's for Ted's here, when I blew up the transfercase in my dodge, and the front driveshaft hit the shifter on the side of the tranny, it broke the rooster comb in the tranny, I took the valve body down to teds on reccomendation from other people. Ted found another valve body for parts, fixed it on the spot, and only charged me $5

i have mixed feelings towards Teds, he did do an awesome job on my C6, but another buddy has had some time issues with him; he seems to get lazy about some things. I now go to Don Mesers guy definatly knows his stuff and does an awesome job. its right down the street from Kripsy Kream... its a hole in the wall... literally.

i think it helps that the shop i work at sends quite a bit of business to him, maybe thats why he did mine on the spot

Back