TBI Questions

Halftrac

What are common TBI problems on a 1995 Burb??? Butter fly shafts ,,,,injectors,,,fuel pump... This TBI is mounted against the fire wall... What is a good plug and gap???? It ran fine till Tanker starter replacing lines....

Fairly simple systems... Unless you're checking the main components: Fuel flow/pressure and for codes using WinALDL(similar)... you're pissing in the wind.
Those 2 things will tell you what's happening...
Fuel pressure needs 12-15psi, period... which could point to pump, filter (highly suspect given your report of filter swaps by vendor), and/or FPR (internal to the valve body)
Everything else will be revealed with WinALDL (freeware), but will require a <$50 USB cable, unless you have a computing device with an OG serial port? Then you can make a cable for about $5...

Welp that sounds easy... What about the remote fuel pressure pieces on the fire wall??? Esay to check??? Forgot to add she was born with Mr Whipple back in 95 3rd owner Thanks...

I do have a og snap on scanner that does GM and You aren't far from me. on mine I ran into coolant temp sensor failures and O2 sensor issues. I may also have the kit to test fuel pressure on those but I'd have to check on Monday.

Welp that sounds easy... What about the remote fuel pressure pieces on the fire wall??? Esay to check??? Forgot to add she was born with Mr Whipple back in 95 3rd owner Thanks...
IIRC, the OG means disconnected the fuel filter (pass framerail?) to insert the test tee...
I do have a og snap on scanner that does GM and You aren't far from me. on mine I ran into coolant temp sensor failures and O2 sensor issues. I may also have the kit to test fuel pressure on those but I'd have to check on Monday.
That's a HUGE plus!

Back