Tapatalk issue

tireburner1975

Some threads I have posted in in the last week are not showing up in my participated threads. I logged out and back on and still nothing, deleted the program an reinstalled, still nothing. At one point while reinstalling or relogging in it said notify administrator, something about forum isn't up to date or something. Been trying to get it to do it again to get a snap shot but no luck. Is there an update coming? Anyone else have this problem?

My tapatalk shuts down 70 % of the time i use it ,.wont let me send a pm longer then a sentence , it hasnt worked right since the site changed

Mine force closes the first time you send a PM each day. Afterwards its fine. Works great on everything else.

Shawn doesnt have any control on tapatalk though, other then installing the software.

Sent via telegraph

Yeah I figure that. Just had a pop on once saying notify forum administrator, forum wasn't up to date or something. But now I can't duplicate it to get a snap shot. Everything works great for me, doesn't force close and send Pms fine. It just doesn't have the threads I have posted in in the last week.

Sent from my Tapatalk using IPhone.

I'll check and see if the server needs updated. They usually email me, but I might have missed it.

Problem solved, if you did anything.

Sent from my Tapatalk using IPhone.

I did not. They hadn't updated anything since March.

There was something else going on with the server that handles searches. I'm not sure exactly what, but somebody noticed a similar problem on regular browser-based searches. I restarted the search daemon and rebuilt the indices. Whatever it was, that fixed it.

Back