talk about a small world.....

chromerunner

The Scrambler
So i was looking around on craigslist for a yj tub and etc...and a cherokee caught my eye

.....well i two toned my cherokee sun....well just look at the pics. Its weird how much they look alike. wow. small world.

mine
ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_pic021708_1.jpg

the craigslist jeep
http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/car/558336966.html
its even a two door wtf haha

Yeah...small world indeed. This jeep sits about a mile from my house. I have seen the price on the windshield change from 3500 to 4500, back to 3500..then back to 4500 again. All in 2 weeks. I thought I was crazy at first, but sure enough...it keeps changing.

i cant look at it anymore....while i was painting it i was like....hmmm this should be semi different. guess not.

^ wow its that close to ur house. And i guess he is torn on selling it....4500...no need the money 3500....na 4500 haha

Will those tires pop? I assumed they were just solid rubber, like the ones on my son's tricycle... since that's what they look like...

^ why u gotta be an ass? the tires are on there b/c its a hell of a lot easier to move and get around it in the shop on spares than on full size 15x10 tires.....one tire joke was enough...haha

I love when people get e-butt hurt over such small things. I'm pretty sure the majority of people on this thread had identical spare tires in their jeeps.

Dude, chill out. You knwo damn well I'm just ribbin' ya.
My first thought was, "Wow, he's parted out enough jeeps to have not 1,2, but 4! spare tires laying around."

Wonder if I could manage to get about 6-8 of those on the back of my dually... Could do one heck of a burnout :flipoff2:

Your jeep looks great!

Hell Yes I am ..

if they are 4x4.5 lug pattern it wil not be my XJ.. but I do know a rig that will run them till the pop

if they are 5x5.5 lug pattern then it will be my XJ..

i'm on my way to collecting 4 or at least 2 of those tires to, i have one but i want to get another one just for the sole purpose of doing a huge burnout on my tj with them, or getting 4 and trying to drive down carolina beach

Back