Straight Axle jeep Liberty

ohv_kj

Straight Axle swap jeep kj

i know some of you all seen this befor after performence inovations finished it...well he did such a great job:poop: i had to do it all over again...so here are some pics after the build, again...
ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg234_ohv_kj_Picture323.jpg

ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg234_ohv_kj_Picture322.jpg

ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg234_ohv_kj_Picture320.jpg

continue uwharrie pics

ai286.photobucket.com_albums_ll81_mharding72_URE_DSCN1547.jpg

ai286.photobucket.com_albums_ll81_mharding72_URE_DSCN1549.jpg

ai286.photobucket.com_albums_ll81_mharding72_URE_DSCN1550.jpg

Nice. I want to do that to my wife's KJ, but I've yet to finish the buggy after 3 years, so she won't let me touch her Jeep.

Sweet!

looks good! definitely my favorite liberty i have seen.
just curious....what exactly prompted you to rebuild? i recall the pics previously posted and the issued with the coil overs. anything else?

well the steering box mount was bending and the steering shaft was binding...the control arms were not even and were bending the brackets...the fram was bending on the left side from the steering box...he never put tube steel in between the frame rails...needed a new trac bar due to the one he made was to far the right and the upper mounts for the coil-overs were touching the coil over and was too thin of metal...so, pretty much re-did it all...the only thing left was the axle work...

well the steering box mount was bending and the steering shaft was binding...the control arms were not even and were bending the brackets...the fram was bending on the left side from the steering box...he never put tube steel in between the frame rails...needed a new trac bar due to the one he made was to far the right and the upper mounts for the coil-overs were touching the coil over and was too thin of metal...so, pretty much re-did it all...the only thing left was the axle work...

man i really hate that you had to redo all of that....thats just bush league mistakes on his part, he needs to either learn to do it right, or not do it at all, I dont know how he stays in business....and I am glad he is off the site now, just so that he doesnt get any more free advertising for shitty work....I really hate it for you man, happy wheeling now though...:beer:

need help jeep libby straight front axle swap

if there's anyone out there with some kind of blue prints for a solid axle swap plz be so kind to help so i may complete the transformation on my libby.

Hey man, I don't Libertys, but thats a bad Liberty! Great job!

Back