Sticky tire talk.

Interco has a 37 TrXus sicky listed now. I've run the same sx2's non sticky for about 8 years and want something lighter than my H1 42's are. I've thought about trying to get some used ones but damn I can get new for about what used goes for......

Sticky tires would ruin me. All I know is 10 year old used regular compound swampers :(

After finally trying them first hand, I'll never go back to a dot tire.

It makes it so much nicer to actually be able to crawl areas and not have to beat on my rig to make the same spot.

Honestly a lot less stress wheeling to be able to just ride all day and not have to push it on every obstacle to just complete it.

After finally trying them first hand, I'll never go back to a dot tire.

It makes it so much nicer to actually be able to crawl areas and not have to beat on my rig to make the same spot.

Honestly a lot less stress wheeling to be able to just ride all day and not have to push it on every obstacle to just complete it.

^
This...even the beat to shit MTR's I got from Wingnut made that stupid Toyota go places with a lot less effort. I couldn't go back to wheeling a vehicle with DOT tires.

I asked interco about making a sticky in another size. Here is their response:

We can have a special production run of just about any model number or pattern produced in a sticky compound. The minimum order is usually 48 with a 50% deposit at time of order and the balance paid plus freight prior to shipping.

We cannot run SX2, LTB or IROK NDs in a sticky compound. If you are interested, please contact me.

Sincerely yours,

Joey Arbogast

The Marketing Guy
Interco Tire Corporation
2412 Abbeville Highway | Rayne, LA 70578
Office: 337-334-3814 |800-299-8000
E-Mail: jarbogast@intercotire.com

So looks like the 38.5 SX or 42 TSL would be the closest options to get a 40" sticky.

I also think a 34x9.5" TSL, Q78, or 36" SX would be a sweet sticky size, but finding 12 others, at the price, might be a trick.

Last edited:
Well by damn I just learned they make a sticky bogger...I know what my next tire choice is.
yea they do. I just wish they would make a sticky bogger and sticky tsl in the same size.

Not after you cut the baby lugs.
By Jesus, a K5 blazer on sticky cut boggers would be the most cantgetstuck rig ever. I believe I just laid out my entire next vehicle.

Just buy the tires and the orange party bus from Webb and @shawn wont have to wait til 2024

54902153dd6dfcbfa75a6af7dfc10cf1.jpg

So what I gather, is that you don't need a buggy, you just need sticky tires! It's crazy that they are that much different. Makes me think of a second set of tires for the YJ when it's done. Except the cost, SOB.

So what I gather, is that you don't need a buggy, you just need sticky tires! It's crazy that they are that much different. Makes me think of a second set of tires for the YJ when it's done. Except the cost, SOB.

3b545df7954dfaf5f905235905f6ffff.jpg

I couldn't afford a buggy at the moment, but I did get reds for my jeep lol.

Worth every penny.

Except don't ask @ObeseFieldMouse his dot bfg km2s made us all look silly.

Goforth is talking about a sticky 32 SX on a 15" wheel. That may be my next purchase for mini buggy. :D

They were selling a 29.5 SX for the SXS crowd. Figured it was a special run he ordered. Kinda wondered why he didnt go with a 32 to begin with.

Speaking of, what's the smallest sticky made?

I thought I saw TSL 35x10x15's at one point, and @jankoid has some 35" Baja stickys for sale, but I never even knew they MADE baja claws in sticky compound

Last edited:
Back