Spare tire reciever mount

NCJeepin

I saw somewhere a spare tire rack that mounted to a reciever. Does anyone know where i could get one at???

Yeah thats the idea.. but the one i remember seeing wasnt built as well. but thats a nice one! thanks!

NCJeepin said:
Yeah thats the idea.. but the one i remember seeing wasnt built as well. but thats a nice one! thanks!

I built one for mine and made it so that you can still use the 2" for towing or putting a warn D ring on it will look for pictures, It will be for sale and should work for you just fits in a 2" and folds back when needed.
Jon

Quadratec has them...

http://www.quadratec.com/products/92011_10_07.htm

I had one on my jeep untill I could get a beefier one made up.

awww.quadratec.com_Assets_Photos_p36714.jpg

I cut down the part that goes into the hitch and redrilled a hole so it would be closer to the rear of the jeep. Otherwise it will stick out really far.

spraypaintman said:
Quadratec has them...
I cut down the part that goes into the hitch and redrilled a hole so it would be closer to the rear of the jeep. Otherwise it will stick out really far.
probably sticks out far enough so you could open the tailgte of a pickup without removing? ;)

I made one out'a an old engine stand. Worked good, except the 35" BFG puts to much leverage on it as designed. It wallowed out the mount holes!
acoloradok5.com_photos_data_500_16873Tire_carrier_up_small.jpg

Back