Spam!!!

ord.sgt.26NC

Gott mit uns!
it's what's fo supper...
20160920_191803_1474414785853.jpg

I went on a trip to McAllen Texas one time lets call it a 4day adventure anyway the senorita that cooked at the bunker, fort, hideout cooked spam and eggs for every meal. Just imagine a healthy diet of patron, modelo spam and eggs and well some other stuff.

I went on a trip to McAllen Texas one time lets call it a 4day adventure anyway the senorita that cooked at the bunker, fort, hideout cooked spam and eggs for every meal. Just imagine a healthy diet of patron, modelo spam and eggs and well some other stuff.

you shit yourself didn't you?

Spam is shoulder ham so it's pretty good meat.Treat meat .....aaaa i don't know bout that tho.Ate my share of it through the years too.Daddy kept a jar of salad dressing/relish mix on the dash of his 74 chevy luv and we would get a can of treat and a loaf of lite bread.That sandwich spread might be a week old or it might be 6 months old.Refrigerate after opening is what it said on the jar.Daddy said the sunlight through the windshield would kill the germs...eat it anyhow.

@BRUISER changed my mind of spam. I don't remember what he did, but it was pretty damn good.

I just opened can and cut it like a blooming onion and threw it on the smoker. A good seasoned smoker gives it all the flavor you need.

Went to the 2012 Spam Jam festival in Honolulu when I was working in Hawaii. They probably had 100+ different kinds of Spam recipes but I haven't found any that I'll eat. It's as bad as potted meat and Vienna sausage IMO.

Back