Something to read whilst dropping a deuce

That guy doing the install looks like he knows what he's doing.

giphy.gif

why would you swap a d44 for an expensive as d44. might as well have taken the rear lift off and stretched some tires.
My understanding is that is a clever (and common) way to promote an item to a broad audience.
A manufacturer desires to advertise or demonstrate a new/revised product. Print ads are $$$ as are many online ads. Giving or heavily discounting a product with the agreement it will be done so in return for good press is a much cheaper means of getting it out there.
This principle can apply to a lot of different things. Nitto Trail Grapplers for example...

I have/had no part in the procurement aspect of it. I was contacted to do the install and allow use of my shop.

Last edited:
My understanding is that is a clever (and common) way to promote an item to a broad audience.
A manufacturer desires to advertise or demonstrate a new/revised product. Print ads are $$$ as are many online ads. Giving or heavily discounting a product with the agreement it will be done so in return for good press is a much cheaper means of getting it out there.
This principle can apply to a lot of different things. Nitto Trail Grapplers for example...

I have/had no part in the procurement aspect of it. I was contacted to do the install and allow use of my shop.
SO in other words don't bust my balls over it?

I wasn't meaning that as a shot a Jody. I know that he was just the location and model.

I was on board partly until he said he reused the locker/shafts from the old axle. At that point I knew it was just an advertisement.

Hope it gets you some business Jody

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I wasn't meaning that as a shot a Jody. I know that he was just the location and model.

I was on board partly until he said he reused the locker/shafts from the old axle. At that point I knew it was just an advertisement.

Hope it gets you some business Jody

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No sweat Been. I knew what you were saying bud.
Truth is, his JK isn't wheeled hard let alone as frequently as most are. Pretty sure it's a DD for him and his family.
Future upgrades (locker, shafts, steering) can now be featured in other articles for him. That way he can continue to benefit by writing articles.

Back