Smoked Pork

Just bring the left overs to me! Don't wast your time trying to make something with it! It will never work out!! Bring it here and I will get rid of it for you!:D

Pork Fried rice. VERY easy and you can make it ahead of time, freeze it in gallon zip lock bags and finish the day you want to eat it.

Pork Fried rice. VERY easy and you can make it ahead of time, freeze it in gallon zip lock bags and finish the day you want to eat it.
More info on this please! PFR is my wife's favorite Asian cuisine, I may could benefit from this knowledge!!

I like to take left over pulled pork and make BBQ egg rolls just make some regular cold slaw mix in pulled pork roll it up in an egg roll wrap and deep fry and you can dip them in BBQ sauce of your choice

Tupelo Honey Cafe has these. Called Appalachian egg rolls completely off the hook. Plan to try this at home soon.

Thank you, this is def on the to do list!!

We usually make 6-10 packs at a time with leftover pork. We make a huge batch of rice up when we do and assemble the bags with the veggies and pork. Flatten out to freeze and stack in the chest freezer. We have one in the menu rotation about once a week or every other week depending on what else we have, so each time we make up a big batch, it lasts MONTHS. Add a couple of frozen egg rolls that go in the deep fryer and dinner is ready quick and easy, plus the kids LOVE it. We have dinner menus planned for the entire month ahead of time and rarely have to run out last minute for an ingredient.

Back