"SLAP YOUR MAMMA POT ROAST"

hunterdan

OK.My wife made a pot roast tonight that is worth sharing.Take a medium size roast(or one leather shoe) and rub it down with;
1Pack of brown gravy mix
1Pack of ranch dressing mix
1Pack of dried italian dressing mix(Mix all packs first)
Then put in a crock pot with enough water for 8-9HRS.
Add new potatoes,onions and carrots at beginning.WaLa
I don't usually swap recipes but XXXX!!!

PS.We added 2 beef bouillon cubes near the end and salt/pepper to taste.

OK.My wife made a pot roast tonight that is worth sharing.Take a medium size roast(or one leather shoe) and rub it down with;
1Pack of brown gravy mix
1Pack of ranch dressing mix
1Pack of dried italian dressing mix(Mix all packs first)
Then put in a crock pot with enough water for 8-9HRS.
Add new potatoes,onions and carrots at beginning.WaLa
I don't usually swap recipes but XXXX!!!
PS.We added 2 beef bouillon cubes near the end and salt/pepper to taste.
I gotta learn how to cook...That sounds soooooo good!!!!!!!

I have been doing mine with
1 large piece of Chuck Roast
1 can of Beer
3 or 4 potatoes diced
4 or 5 carrots
1 full sweet onion
texas Pete

So what I do is,I take the chuck roast and I put a very light sprinkling of Cayenne pepper on it.I then stab it on both sides with a fork to tenderize it as well as let the seasoning soak in,Then I put it in a frying pan and sear every single side to keep the fluids in.Next I dice the Onion into 1/4 inch rounds and put them on the bottom of the Crock Pot.After that I stick in the Chuck Roast,pour in the can of beer and use Texas Pete to finish covering the meat.Usually it's less than a cup of Texas Pete.Then I set it on the lowest setting on the Crock pot.After about 4 hours I add the Potatoes and carrots.I usually let mine cook 6 or 7 hours.It's delicious and not as Spicy as you would think,it's more of a tangy taste.I like to eat mine over White Rice.

I have been doing mine with
1 large piece of Chuck Roast
1 can of Beer
1 full sweet onion
texas Pete.

I've got a pork shoulder about finished up in the crock pot today... chopped onion, a can of beer, some bbq sauce and texas pete, along with garlic powder, cayenne, salt and a little cumin... I've scooped a bunch of the sauce and onions out, now, to simmer down on the stove, so I can make some baked beans to go with it for dinner!

My crock pot crapped out last time I made Pot Roast,but I am brewing up a new batch today in my new crock pot.It's been 8 hours,seems "Low" on this new one is a lot lower than my old one.I like the idea of trading recipes on here,everything I've tried has been great so far.

I like the idea of trading recipes on here,everything I've tried has been great so far.

:beer: Me too!

That pork shoulder was pretty good tonight, pulled apart and reheated on a bun with some more Texas Pete. ;) I didn't bother making slaw, but that would've put it over the top.

1 Big roast, stab with knife many times, coat with Worcestershire sauce, add meat tenderizer, seasoned pepper, minced garlic and let marinate for 20 minutes or 2 days (2 days is better in the fridge)
1 packet of French's Onion Soup mix
2 cups water
Celery
Salt as you like
couple cans whole taters (or cut up some from the bag)
1 whole onion cut up

Add all in crock pot and cook the crap out of it all day.

Eat and enjoy

Back