skiing/snowboarding this weekend?

Elliott

I'm looking to hit the slopes this weekend but have no one to go with. Is anyone else going to be going out this weekend? I'm thinking Winterplace or maybe elsewhere if the conditions are right.

I may be down for something the next weekend but I wont be returning to town until late saturday night so this weekend is out for me.

What's Sugar look like, anyone?

Last time I went by there it was just a 20 foot wide lane down the mountain.

I'm not into the snowboard park stuff...I just like to use the whole slope and go fast down the mountain so the little 'lane' they had would kinda suck personally.

Is there snow from tree line to tree line now?

I'll probably just be heading up for a day trip either saturday or sunday, but preferably saturday. The slopes are open from 9 am - 10 pm and prices are pretty cheap if you're a student. $30 for a lift ticket to be exact. PM me if anyone wants to meet up!

10 slopes, no blacks, and a 20 min. ride to the top all w/ the weekend crowds........

Im considering heading to banner elk if Beech can get some more slopes open... I've just never had good experiences w/ Sugar... but we'll see depending on what terrain's open by tomorrow...

It's the truth, but we are in NC. I was there last night and it was fucking miserable. 6* with high winds and they were blowing ice. I also wouldn't suggest the weekend, but if you decide to go sometime during the week, let me know.

Conditions at App were great today. A little crowded but never more than a 5 minute wait in the line. Come on out tomorrow to ski/board and watch the Shred for the Cup Big Air Comp

Back