signature question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliott

I am reading the rules and trying to find something that would answer my question but cannot find it. Is there a problem with putting a link in your sig directing the buildup of your rig to a different site? Some mod apparently changed my sig because of some similar violation, so I'm just trying to figure out what it was. Thanks.

Your signature got deleted because one of your friends logged in as you and changed it.

No admin or mods did it, and if they did, they wouldn't be admins or mods for long. Mods can't do it, they don't have the power, and I can pretty much guarantee that an admin didn't do it. I'm guessing you stayed logged in on some pc.

So it was or wasn't you posting all the bullshit about little boys?

Puma297 said:
seems unlikely, nobody has my PW that is on this site. my guess is :eek:wned: by admin/mod powers so ... :flipoff2:

Someone posted under your name a couple of times on Monday night saying a bunch of dumb inflammatory b.s., mostly directed at you. Whoever it was also changed your signature and the text of your link to your buildup site. The posts were removed when it was determined that someone was most-likely posting as you because you forgot to log out somewhere or someone had your password. We gave you the benefit of the doubt, you'll notice.

So as one of the moderators who had to clean it up, :flipoff2: right back atcha.

trailhugger said:
Someone posted under your name a couple of times on Monday night saying a bunch of dumb inflammatory b.s., mostly directed at you. Whoever it was also changed your signature and the text of your link to your buildup site. The posts were removed when it was determined that someone was most-likely posting as you because you forgot to log out somewhere or someone had your password. We gave you the benefit of the doubt, you'll notice.

So as one of the moderators who had to clean it up, :flipoff2: right back atcha.

sorry, i'll make sure to log out of every time now.

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back