Shop in the Triangle area for building a rollcage for Scrambler?

Blaze

The Jeeper Reaper
I am looking for a good shop in the Triangle area to build a simple cage in the CJ8 I am building. One thing I don't do here is build cages and have no problems farming that out. Would like to find a local shop that I can get our work done at, starting with this Scrambler.

Looking to build a rollbar that integrates with the factory rollbar so I can kind of maintain the look. I want a family bar off the back of the factory bar to the back of the Jeep that I can install shoulder belts on for the rear seats. In the front I would like to tie in to the factory bar with a windshield hoop.

Something like this. Actually, almost EXACTLY like this.
CageRear.jpg

Anyone local that can do this, maybe give me a ballpark price? I am looking to have this done in the next few weeks and don't have the time to be hauling it all over the state. :lol:

Another vote for Jim's Garage. He is the closest to you of the few vendors around the state whom i would hire. Screen name on here is rockmafia. Look at his work in the build thread forum.

There are probably 4 shops in the state who I'd let strike an arc on anything I'd own.
Jim is certainly on that list and the closest to ya.

Back