Shipping Vehicle to Seattle

cost us about $1000 to ship my sisters volvo to seattle from high point..... they were a day late but no problems with the car getting damamged (not that it would have really mattered on a 93 wagon)

cost $1200 to get my mom's volvo S60R to LA...... showed up on time with 3 flat yokohama's, 2 destroyed expensive ass oem rims, and a small dent on the driver's door.

whatever you do, be sure it's insured against any damage that may be incurred while in transit.... cost us over $3k out of pocket to replace the 2 wheels, 3 tires, and have the paintless dent repair man fix the door....

on a side note... if it's a reliable, safe, air conditioned, good driving car.... i'd drive it there if you covered all the gas, mcdonalds stops, and my plane ticket back.... i wouldn't mind visiting my sister this summer.....

-Erik

I shipped my Audi for 1300, and that car was mint when it left, and when it arrived. Don't think I'd be able to find the receipt with the company name, sorry

CARS moved my Frontier and Blazer from TX to NC last year. My Blazer didn't have a scratch on it, my Frontier got a scrape in the bumper but I had a check in my box in little more than a week to repair it. I have no idea how much the shipment cost, my company paid for the move, but they picked them on a Wed and dropped them off mid-day Monday, not too bad for 1200 miles.

CERTIFIED AUTO RELOCATION & SERVICES
489 Union Avenue, Bridgewater, NJ 08807-3143
Tel: (732) 469-0010 - Fax: (732) 469-4566

I've got a friend in the auto moving industry, he isn't the cheapest but I will stake my name on the fact that it wont be damaged OR have additional miles on it when it arrives. (We had that happen to us with our SEMA show vehicle last year with a company by the name of HOTSHOTS Transportation, so I wouldn't recommend them at all as I was PISSED.) And this friend of mine is transporting a '51 Woody of ours to Cali. next week and as of Monday had an extra spot on his ENCLOSED transport.

PM me if I can help.

-steveo

I would drive it for you if I wasn't on a time crunch when I go June 3rd. I unfortunately have to be there on the 4th for a meeting. I would definitely make sure you insure it. I had my car shipped from Hawaii to NC and it took 6 weeks. Good luck.

Back