[Sep 22, 2016] Dixie Run 2016 (Sparta, TN)

Noooooooooo! What the French? But you just got news TIRES!!!! Like 9 of em :(:confused:

Tires aren't the problem. It's tow rigs and trailers. I need one more of each.

If I had a double trailer I'd tote one of yours up there :(

Need a second truck. Dogs can't stay home b/c Java has bladder cancer and has to go out at all hours of the night. Five of us and the dogs don't fit in the truck.

Had a plan to buy another truck, but it isn't really coming together like I'd hoped.

Need a second truck. Dogs can't stay home b/c Java has bladder cancer and has to go out at all hours of the night. Five of us and the dogs don't fit in the truck.

Had a plan to buy another truck, but it isn't really coming together like I'd hoped.

Rent a truck and take my trailer :)

I'd tell you to take my raggedy Ford but I think I need it next weekend.

My son broke his leg during a football game a few weeks ago, so had to cancel. Got things worked out so that I'm going as a spectator on Friday !!!!!!!!! .........

@Paul

Where are y'all setting up, and when are you planning to get there?

@Paul

Paul told me the other night that he wasn't taking his RV, he is staying in a motel, but would be over with our group to enjoy the camping atmosphere, and all that goes with that. We are going to try for the area to the right, just before the bath house. Have to see the layout once we get there Wednesday. If not there, back down around the race track. Pretty sure the big boys will have the Pit area again.

@Paul

Same place. Gonna be there Wednesday evening around 6 pm or so.
Gonna spoil yer kiddos,.....

Paul told me the other night that he wasn't taking his RV, he is staying in a motel, but would be over with our group to enjoy the camping atmosphere, and all that goes with that. We are going to try for the area to the right, just before the bath house. Have to see the layout once we get there Wednesday. If not there, back down around the race track. Pretty sure the big boys will have the Pit area again.
Meh.. Gonna roll in the motorhome. With the same old "i don't give a shit attitude."
:rockon:

Hate I can't make this as GMP is by far one of my favorite parks anywhere. Wouldn't trade my 2wks in CO and UT for it though:smokin:

Y'all have fun and raise some hell!

I wonder how the pipeline rupture will effect us. The sheetz here is already only offering 93 and diesel. But I suspect they're running all grades THRU the 93 nozzle and charging $2.83 a gallon :rolleyes:

Hate I can't make this as GMP is by far one of my favorite parks anywhere. Wouldn't trade my 2wks in CO and UT for it though:smokin:

Y'all have fun and raise some hell!

I ran into Sam today. He said the same thing. Said he spent all his monies in UT and has too much work to do besides. :shaking:

I ran into Sam today. He said the same thing. Said he spent all his monies in UT and has too much work to do besides. :shaking:
Unfortunately I'm scheduled to work this wknd every yr. I'm running on E with vacation right now having already taken 5wks so far this yr.

We're back in. Just need to buy a bolt for the rear shocks and couple cans of spray paint. Also probably need a battery for the generator. And fill up on propane.

Who else is still on board? I think it's just @Paul and us. Nothing against Pablo - I like the guy. But if it's just going to be us and him, I'm going to have to pack more liquor.

@trailhugger - add that to the list, pls. Gonna need a half gallon of something nice. Like Dickel.

Last edited:
Back