[Sep 19, 2015] Triad Area 4x4 Meet & Greet (Oakridge, NC)

XJfreakHO

Triad Trail Junkies
The 4x4 Community around North Carolina is massive, but even our local community here in the Triad is pretty big and its a shame we don't all get together more often, regardless of your club affiliation, it would be great to know more folks with similar passions in the area.
So come out, bring your family, your friends, anyone you know who is into 4 Wheel Drives, whether they wheel a Jeep, a Toyota, A Chevy, A Ford, and if you really want to bring the Land Rover guys we won't turn them away either.

JP Looneys has plenty of parking for however many wanted to show up, good food, good drink specials, and a decent beer selection.
I don't have any specifics yet but I will be meeting with management this week to lock down event specifics.

Date: September 19th
Address: 2213 oakridge rd, Oakridge NC 27310
Time: 6 PM - 2 AM.

I look forward to meeting some new folks and seeing many old friends.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on here or on my cell #336 430 7842
Screenshot_2015-09-12-15-08-42.png

Meant to post on here earlier but had some issues coordinating with the venue. Had to switch it up to Looneys after Stokeridge failed to do what was required for planning.
Should be a great time for anyone in the area. Lots of cool rigs coming out.

Bump it up... Gonna be a good time.

rti.jpg

Will have the RTI out there and a few prizes for anyone wanting to come test out their flex.

Back