selling your rig? not here unless you're popular...

Your computer literacy skills emulate your jeep building skills.

Give up before somebody gets hurt..

holy shit on that video...never seen anything quite like that.:poop:

well anyways computers suck, I hate them and are not my forte. I thought of something funny while returning to this thread after a couple days of not paying it hardly no attention is that: I feel like a Scientist whose feeding a bunch of lab rats food and stuff to occupy themselves with. 'I say something' you guys write for days....I say something else , yall keep on going....I come back to check on the thread, yall still talking........so the question here to ask amonst yourselves is "whose the real grown ups and whose the little kids that keep taking the candy from the boogy man?" ponder on that for a couple days, I'll check back with you guys soon. Behave now children.

.............................here we go again :rolleyes: by the way what IS your "forte"?? ...................It seems you have a knack for instigating arguments and repeatedly contradicting your own recent jibberjabber over and over again to defend your everchanging, passionate ( but mostly absurd ) statements. Not to insult your fragile/intense ego and narcisism but I would describe your banter as bi-polar or split personality w a touch of obsessive/compulsive, interupted by brief moments of rationality :D

dammit I'm a tard!!! 30 minutes and still can't figure out stupid video formatting shit and crap and .................................................................................................................................................12gauge sounds good right now, technology sucks, sorry guys tried getting video but no go, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I feel like a dufus tard and yet my kids can do whatever they think of on these

anyways, to give you guys a REAL GOOD REAL GOOD LAUGH for years to come, it was a video of that big ASU jeep on 39.5s after I welded front and rear and did driveshafts and ran the first test of 4WD in my back yard of 7-8" of snow with a couple laps around the yard, then stopped on the third lap on a little hill bump just to make all 4 spin the same way..................ohhhhhhhhhmyyyGOD, YOU WOULD LAUGH YOUR ASSES OFF according to how you guys are and have a field day with it spreading it on here like a disease and giving me shit for years to come.

Back