School me on tractors

Just remember when you buy a deere your paying for a name. They are great tractors but are priced a little higher. Now my dad and i both love his kioti (same as a kubota). Athough they wont lift as much as some other tractors but it is great for light work (bushhog, light loader work, ect.) My dad even has a backhoe attachment and it workes great for digging smaller ditches and stuff like that.

Just remember when you buy a deere your paying for a name. They are great tractors but are priced a little higher. Now my dad and i both love his kioti (same as a kubota). Athough they wont lift as much as some other tractors but it is great for light work (bushhog, light loader work, ect.) My dad even has a backhoe attachment and it workes great for digging smaller ditches and stuff like that.

The reason tho we pay for the "Deere" is because you can't beat the service from the dealer we buy from. The longest we've done without our equipment is 3 days, and that was a blown motor where they had to order a new block.

Back