School bus conversion/crawler hauler

At the rate ur goin I'm sure you will have it an the jeep ready for aop so we can convoy plus riding passenger will be more motivation to get it done lol. Door pics coming up

The folding doors in the bus were just plain wore out an aggravating to get in an out of plus they didn't seal off for shit so I ripped them out an did a half lite 32in steel door. It fit damn near perfect width wise all I did was break some 16 gauge steel for the hinge side because that side of the opening wasn't square an used some tubing at the bottom for the door to seal off. Still gotta paint trim around the window an the inside of the door but at least now I can lock my stuff up
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I have decided to sell the bus I'll prob regret it but just don't have the time to finish it out like I wanted. It's posted in the for sale thread

I'm sorry, I know I'm late to the game but I just read most of the thread and my head honestly is hurting.

The word is AND!!!! NOT AN!!!!!!

I don't know why this is a new thing but why do people decide to just type the word an?
This AND that, me AND you. ..

An is only used instead of the word a for a word with a vowel. Example, do you have A base ball, or an apple? Or you have both, a baseball AND an apple!!!

For fucks sake, quite dropping the D

Never said I was grammar police, if admins want to edit my post to make me sound like a snotty douche I don't give a fuck. I am just fucking sick of people completely giving up on the English language, not every sentence has to be perfect, but why not try?? Substituting "an" for "and" has got to be the worst yet and most common. At first I thought people made typos, but not when it's in every post they make. why the fuck would you shorten a 3 letter word to 2 letters? It saves no time and is so God damn annoying to read and I see it all over the place now.
It's "quit".
Good catch! Either auto correct on my phone or I didn't realize what I typed!

you didn't capitalize the I in ihaterace that's what really grinds my gears.

Hate to see you selling the bus. It will make someone a sweet ride.

Wow. Of all the bad grammar that happens on this site you pick this guy to hate on? He's not even that bad. And speaking of bad grammar, I don't understand why you had to curse God.
Hate to see what you think of me being I sound like a hillbilly to most folks and I talk like he types.

This is an off-road forum, get over yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You are being mean to this guy in his build thread an I don't like it!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Watch your language little lady. Don't make me call your mother.

Sold the bus yesterday kinda made me sad a little but the guy loaded up his bikes an headed to a rally with it same day, just happy to see it being used. Thanks to everyone for the kind comments even u ihaterice an I saved all those dropped d's just for you dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddickhead :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Never said I was grammar police, if admins want to edit my post to make me sound like a snotty douche I don't give a fuck. I am just fucking sick of people completely giving up on the English language, not every sentence has to be perfect, but why not try?? Substituting "an" for "and" has got to be the worst yet and most common. At first I thought people made typos, but not when it's in every post they make. why the fuck would you shorten a 3 letter word to 2 letters? It saves no time and is so God damn annoying to read and I see it all over the place now.
Simple an yet brilliant solution!!! Don't read the fucking shit... :D

No there was a nice house style door installed by @yota21 just not painted on the inside.
Was really nice compared to the bus style doors.

In the for sale ad, that door is laying on the bed in the back of the bus. It's a little hard to tell for sure, but in the photo looking forward out the windshield, it looks like there are bare hinges on the leading edge of the door jamb. There's definitely not a door there anymore in the 3/4 view from outside looking at the front of the bus.

In the for sale ad, that door is laying on the bed in the back of the bus. It's a little hard to tell for sure, but in the photo looking forward out the windshield, it looks like there are bare hinges on the leading edge of the door jamb. There's definitely not a door there anymore in the 3/4 view from outside looking at the front of the bus.
Your right. I didn't pay that close attention.
Was was installed very nice at one point. Lol

Back