Sayin Howdy

Flex5

Just saying hello. I am new to this board but not new to wheeling. I have owned several jeeps and numreous other 4wd vehicles but never really had the money to build them. So most of my experience is in stock CJ5s. Therefore im sure I will be asking alot of NooB questions. (bear with me) Hopefully this winter I will be able to start on a CJ7 project. I am a member of CTB so I know a few people on this board already. Hope everyone has had a good weekend.

Tom
p.s. For those of you who know me. Think bull horns. :huggy:

bull horns? uh ok. sure thing

:p

nice meeting you bud, and trust me, I can ask worst n00b Q's then you, I just choose the search to keep from having to wait.

Attachments

• bullhorns.jpg
    bullhorns.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 237
I didnt really figure they would last but it was definitely funny for a while. I actually think I can fix them. Might do that this week.

HORNS

I remeber those things getting broken back in the winter snow earlier this year.

Im just glad I didnt do any damage to your rig Larry. When are you going to ride again? I havent ridden much this summer. I was actually thinking about doing the alternate ride at Callalante (sp?) since I cant justify paying $100 for 2 days at the Dixie Run. I would like to go but there is no way I could leave any earlier than Friday around 6pm.

Tom,
Peter here, I am aslo in CTB drive a black TJ. I might be going up to Callalante either Sat or Sunday. Since it is only 1 1/2 hrs from Hickory I will not be camping.

Nice to see you joined the board!

Peter,
If you do decide to go up this weekend PM me. I would more than likely be up for a day trip. If not it will be a couple weeks before I ride again.

Back