Save Tellico Update:

mbalbritton

#@$%!
Hate to admit it, but with that last update to the SaveTellico.org page, I FUBARED the Script that sends the orders to my email.

If you haven't received a confirmation/mailing address/payment response from me, then I did not receive your order.

We've reverted to the previous page info. I'll have the other fixed soon and reloaded.

So again, if you've received no reply on your order, then please resubmit. Sorry for any inconveniences.

http://savetellico.org

I've received 14 orders.... and 3 payments.

I have an html page so I can keep track and update with Who, How much and If mailed.

Would this be of interest to everyone? Or is anyone opposed to having your first and last name, your order amount, if you've paid and if it's mailed yet, posted to a web page?

I've received 14 orders.... and 3 payments.

I have an html page so I can keep track and update with Who, How much and If mailed.

Would this be of interest to everyone? Or is anyone opposed to having your first and last name, your order amount, if you've paid and if it's mailed yet, posted to a web page?

Doesn't bother me a bit.

There's no automated order response. I do that personally, so there may be lag time in getting a response. Kinda why I'm thinking of posting the names to a webpage and the status. Much easier to update that, and if I miss someone, they can see and let me know.

But ya, Nick, I got your Order.

ok... updated page is up and running. I changed some of the fields as a few people seemed to miss the enter Qty field. also you can order two colors at once now instead of two separate orders. If you realize that you did, don't worry, I'll be hitting you up in email to confirm your order.

also, banner real estate is now available on the page.

thanks all

Are you talking about the field "Email Address"?

you put your email address in there so I can contact you about your order.

NO Payment is made thru the web page. It is only to gather orders

Are you talking about the field "Email Address"?

you put your email address in there so I can contact you about your order.

NO Payment is made thru the web page. It is only to gather orders

I was referring to the address to send the payment for the stickers. Joel posted it up. Thanks a lot Brent and I think this is a wonderful thing you are doing.

Back