Satellite Dish Owners

how are you getting the superbowl in high def? isn't it blacked out on the national feeds since it's being broadcast local? if that's the case you are stuck watching it in standard definition aren't ya?

Directv has all the local Raleigh stations on the dish.

If it becomes a major issue I can get it wired for ya completely hidden...

I have Vinyl siding so I think they can actually just run it behind it or at least I hope they will, or they won't be installing the dish at my house.

If I put in my zip does it says that it is being broadcasted on national in HD.

a good tech could hide it behind the siding and you would never see it..... but i know if it was me and you wanted that kind of work it would definatly cost you $50-$100 depending on how hard it way... which is still way cheaper than calling someone out to do such work.....

good to hear they are broadcasting it on the national fee din high def....

Don't most local broadcasts also have a digital HD version? I know we do here. E.g. you can get HD gitial w/ an antenna.

on the satellite your local channels are available but im almost positive they are not in high def... unless of course local to you was ny or la (err, east/west)

antenna is always an option but most folks don't want to spend the money for a quality off air antenna setup.....

Directv has all the local Raleigh stations on the dish.

yes, but not in high def.....

Back