saddam hanging on video.

Good riddance. I hope when they find Osama that they let every family of a 9/11 victim get one shot at him with a paintball gun filled with marbles before they kill him. Alas, tis nothing but a dream...

GLAD TO SEE THAT HE IS FINALLY DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen to that. I remember as a child hearing all about this bad guy "Saddam" and how he caused all sorts of harm to people. I remember sending care packages to troops fighting to help Kuwait. SCUDs and Saddam were tied at the hip. I am glad to see in my life that for once justice was actually served. So many others get away with it.

Good riddance. I hope when they find Osama that they let every family of a 9/11 victim get one shot at him with a paintball gun filled with marbles before they kill him. Alas, tis nothing but a dream...

I am headed back to Afghanistan in March. We are gonna turn up the fire and see what happens. I'll be sure to keep a pocket full of marbles for ya

I am headed back to Afghanistan in March. We are gonna turn up the fire and see what happens. I'll be sure to keep a pocket full of marbles for ya

May god be with you Art.. How have you been? I havnt talked to you since the 4x4 show in raleigh year before last...
I was the guy from Morehead that knows rawlings

Good luck and I hope your time there is nothing but safe.

Sadam?

Recent rumors have it that he is now down in Costa Rica with Ken Lay. Ken spends lots of time at the local Tiki Bar along the coast and Sadam is picking coffee beans at the local bean grove till things cool off a bit.

Ain't smoke and mirrors an amazing thing?

:beer:

Recent rumors have it that he is now down in Costa Rica with Ken Lay. Ken spends lots of time at the local Tiki Bar along the coast and Sadam is picking coffee beans at the local bean grove till things cool off a bit.
Ain't smoke and mirrors an amazing thing?
:beer:
i dont doubt that at all. im still not believing hes dead. the video doesnt prove it for me.

Now if we could only kill are inmates that swiftly we could use some of our tax money the right way

Back