Roxor stop sale

Not really surprised. Pretty sure Jeep has one after other company's in the past.

Not like they are selling like hot cakes.

But Jeep should keep to itself or whomever the butthurt party. This to me is like chasing down replica 32 Fords, or Shelby Cobras. If you don't have a current patent I say let free market have at it.

And for the trade mark argument. They are not calling it a Jeep in any shape or form. No emblem comes close as a copy. It also doesn't share any off the shelf parts either. Jeep isn't currently producing anything as trimmed down, nor any other maker.

From what I gather, it will take a while (years) for this to get through the courts to be fully upheld. They changed the grills on them to be more FJ like this year. They will probably/hopefully find other little loopholes around this.

I guess this is why Jeep wants Mahindra out of the way....

jshort.jpg

jshort.jpg
Holy smokes.....its sorta classy retro/modern. I dig the crap out of that!

What is it? Can't be a production model, wouldn't meet safety standards with low back seats, among other things.

What is it? Can't be a production model, wouldn't meet safety standards with low back seats, among other things.
It is apparently like roxor... off road only. But folks will figure out how and where to license

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jshort.jpg

Uhh, that is a jeep concept built just for show back in 2016. I met the guy who designed it while he was driving it around Moab at EJS 2019, and it is not and was not considered to go into production. Notice how the headlights sit in the grill, bulging into the slots....a hit towards what the JL grill was going to be.

I think they are cool but very pricey.

There's one riding around town here. I passed them on Business 40 a few weeks back. They really aren't that bad of a price when you compare to a sxs.

There's one riding around town here. I passed them on Business 40 a few weeks back. They really aren't that bad of a price when you compare to a sxs.
Yea I can see that. It boggles my mind what people pay for them.

Back