Rollover valve 1990 YJ 4.2L source???

(Not being a smartass) The Jeep dealer? That may be a difficult find in the aftermarket, but if it's out there (never needed one) I would check out Carquest, most of thier stores can also source through WorldPac who buys up alot of factory overstock and obsolete parts. I'll check dealer pricing/availability Sat. if the guys here are open.

(Not being a smartass) The Jeep dealer? That may be a difficult find in the aftermarket, but if it's out there (never needed one) I would check out Carquest, most of thier stores can also source through WorldPac who buys up alot of factory overstock and obsolete parts. I'll check dealer pricing/availability Sat. if the guys here are open.
Thanks for checking. Have not tried the dealer yet, Most info I've seen, says they won't have it. Also hard to get to one, before closing due to my work hours. Going to call some Gastonia dealers on Saturday. Found one on Jeeps-r-us site, call them Monday, if dealers don't have.

The lazy bastards at the Jeep dealer here took today off. I'll gladly check Monday for you, I've got to go by and pick up a few pieces for my junk anyhow.

Update;

Got the parts! Turned out, P/N j5360058 ( the valve) was fine. I replaced it anyway, $10.00.-----P/n 53004047 was the culprit. This part, is basically A rubber tube, larger on one end. it was dry rotted. This part is usually responsible, for the fuel fumes, at the RR corner of the heep!

For those trying to find the Connector (Rubber Hose Part #53004047) I found it at MTS Company Part# YJRVC-1 at the bottom of the page http://www.mtscompany.com/miscjeep.htm they charged me $15 and priority mailed it for $5 the same day and I called 30 minutes before closing on a Friday. I talked with Eric, real nice people to work with.

Bryan

Back