RockMonkey4x4

1992xj

cool shop good guys awesome work and great friendships check this place out, they do some sick stuff. Seth and Tony "Own/Run" the shop. they do a ton of toyota stuff as well as jeeps and trucks and pretty much everything and anything you can think of they will work on it. theie website is brand new so everything is not all on there but it is still helpful.... http://www.rockmonkey4x4.com/index.htm
anyways just wanted to throw that out there and let you guys know what you have been missing, give them a call for anything and everything.
Ben

Seth and Tony do some sick tube work for sure. They are great guys and as much as I hate to admit it, they do some sweet stuff. :D Also they are out on the trails alot so if you see Seth in his Toyota Truggy or Tony in his FJ40 at Tellico, Uwharrie, Windrock or cruising the mall then give them a shout.

Sam

Yeah, im a bit biased, but Seth did my Cage for me, as well as my skids, and both have seen tons of abuse, even a backwards endo, and held up fine... Its good to see his shop getting some attention here... If you guys are ever in the area, hit him up for sure. His work is top notch, especially his tubework...

Back