Rock Krawler Suspension

CTRaceWorx

Starting the new year we're going to throw up another big Rock Krawler sale. This sale has been a huge hit on other forums and now we're putting up here. We'll be giving up to 25% OFF and FREE SHIPPING on these top of line parts. Our prices simply CAN NOT be beat, if anyone offers a lower price we will beat it no questions asked. Average lead time is 1-2 weeks so make sure you get it ordered at the right time.
We list most Rock Krawler lifts on our web site HERE under lift kits and in the process of adding more.
Call, email or PM us for quotes!

We've installed many of these lifts for the local guys. This is your time to take advantage of a great deal that you can't get anywhere else.

I need a price on a set of 3.5" springs for a jk. I also need the price on the 5.5" springs.

Reznory I'll send you some prices for some long arm kits. Rock Krawler is definitely the best JK lift company on the market right now. Rubicon express, Clayton, Rough Country and others don't hold a candle to the overall quality over RK.
Brad I'll have some prices to you first thing in the morning. Are you going to need shocks as well?

I need TJ prices. Both the upgrade kit without springs and the full kit. Im running a 4" lift and don't want to go to 5.5". Hoping the 3.5 is closer to 4". I can always keep running my 4" springs though.

I have your shocks already, I'll have to call RK on the lift but I'm guessing another week or two. I'll give you an update I soon as I find out.

what can you do on SKU: RKLJ_4LINK_UPG and a set of lower adjustable control arms for the rear, priced separate! Thank You.

Is the sale going on? If so, I can get a price for the RKLJ35XF+SA with bilsteins for an 05 LJ. Thanks.

Also, I've got a tummy tuck kit with sye and new driveshaft, will that cause any issues with the lift?

Last edited:
Hey guys

Need some help with RK rear UCA's. 2012 JK 2 dr....
I have a set of lowers up front and would like to set my rear pinion angle with stock drive shaft and rear lowers. I'm running an OME HD lift front and rear with about 3.5" lift in rear. I talk to the RK guys a while back and they were coming out with a set of adj rear UCA's designed to work with stock lowers.
There standard upper arms are too long for the amount of adjustment I need. I'd rather not go with longer lowers since I already trimmed pinch seems and springs will likely bow more and hit trackbar adjusting but (JKS).
Thoughts? Suggestions?
Thanks!
BTW Where are you guys located? Winston Salem here...

That's not a problem at all. Since the majority of their parts are built to order its not a big deal to have them built an inch or two shorter to work with your stock lowers. I would also look at doing the rear coil correction shims. That will get the bow out of the coil springs and also get the spring away from the rear track bar. Rear upper control arms with the coil correction shims will put you around $250 dollars to your door.
We're located in Matthews/Stallings right out side of Charlotte.
Alex

Alex
Thanks for reply. I didn't realize RK dis custom parts like that. I disconnected my stock rear uppers and did some testing with my stock rear DS pinion angle. To achieve a decent angle I need about 3/4" additional length over stock so a custom adjustable arm with minimum length = to stock with a maximum adjustment of 1" over would be good, and then the spring wedges for the coil bow and TB clearance may be the ticket! I'll keep you guys in mind as soon as I can get some funds!
Thanks again!

Back