Rock City fab and Rob

thebluyak

I had Rob at rockcity fab make me some custom brackets that had never been produced before. He agreed to make them even though we didnt know how the fit would turn out. I recieved them today and they looked great, clean cuts, great craftmanship. This brackets fit perfect and I would highly recommend Rob, great guy to work with. These brackets are for a ford 9" big bearing that allows you to run Zuk rotors and Nissan calipers and keeps the E-brake function. What I have been told is he might begin to sell them so if you are interested make sure you drop him a PM.
Ryan

I was welding on some of his rockers saturday......just adding some tube fenders for one of my club members....anyways, the rockers were fawking well built and clean. Welds looks quality. Not that rockers are hard, but just seconding the good quality Rob does. I guess years of steelworking for a living help eh Rob??;)

I asked under a different topic before i saw this thread was up and I was wondering if the latch mechanisms on the rock city rear bumper/ tire carrier are just a threaded sleeve in the 2x4 to screw into to hold the damn thing shut. I hadnt thought about making one like that and i was wondering if that was how yours is designed.

I design mine all sorts of ways, depending on what is wanted. I like the screw because it doesn't rattle and has less moving parts to break. No its not as easy to latch, but it works. Other designs are great and I've used them as well. Its totally up to the customer, somewhat...:D
Rob

I have to agree with the comments about this guys work. I have a diff cover for my rear 60...ROCK CITY design! That thing is BEEFY!

He does great work....The guy was born with a welder in one hand and a piece of 1/4" steel in the other!

Back