Rent/Borrow a dual car trailer (bumper pull, 35+ft) needed

gmcjimmy88

I am looking to rent/borrow a dual car bumper pull trailer. My family and I are moving to Florida to be closer to family. We have spent the past 16-17 years away from family being in the military but recently I retired/disabled do to medical issues. I have a 20 foot trailer now but I am looking for one that can carry two cars to reduce the amount of trips we need to make. Most likely I would load a suburban (a 91 2WD) and either a 2000 Ford Focus or a 2002 Kia minivan. I am willing to pay to use the trailer and would be responsible for damages, I can leave my 20ft steel deck trailer for your use/collateral while using your trailer. I can add your trailer to my insurance as well. Basically I have four suburban's (an 86 3/4Ton 4WD, a 91 2WD, a 97 3/4Ton 4WD, and a 2004 3/4Ton 4WD), a 2000 Ford Focus, and a 2002 Kia Sedona minivan that I need to move if they do not sell. I plan for my wife to drive a 26ft rental truck and rental trailer to pull the van and I drive my 2004 3/4Ton Burb to pull a burb and the Focus if I can get a big enough trailer. As it stands now I will need to make at least 3 trips to get all six vehicles, 3 ATV's, 2 mowers and our household goods moved. I am estimating that fuel will cost me at least $250 one way for each tow rig, for a total of almost $2,500 in fuel for 3 trips. by using a dual car trailer it could cut out a trip saving me around $500 in fuel not to mention the wear and tear on my vehicles. I am looking at 600 miles one way which is close to 2000 miles on my 04 Burb and close to 3500 miles all together. I am a disabled Veteran with many back issues which give me a lot of troubles when driving, so cutting one trip would save wear and tear on me as well. If anyone is interested please P.M. your contact info or I you prefer P.M. and I will send my contact info to you. This could be a good way to make a couple hundred dollars (maybe more) and help me alot. Thanks, Sean

Back