Rear Anti-Rock on a TJ

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
Does anyone on here have a rear anti-rock swaybar on a TJ?

I think @josh$$ has one on his now.

The rear anti-rock has the same rate as the stock sway bar. Only really useful for people stretching WB that can't package the stocker anymore.

The rear anti-rock has the same rate as the stock sway bar. Only really useful for people stretching WB that can't package the stocker anymore.

I ripped off the axle side mount and cracked the stock bar, and it needed bushings, so I decided to go this route

Clay if you ain't got time to fix it let me know and Adam and I can knock it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I could jump in as well if you need an extra hand.

While you're offering.....can you help me install some tons this weekend for Dixie? Free beer!

All I ask is you bring a set of axles from a 2005-2007 F350 SRW, 4.88 gears for both, RCV's for the front, Eaton lockers for both, a ton-to-TJ kit for tabs, welder, some raceline wheels, and a set of 43 SX stickies. I think Jody may even have the right wheel/tire combo already mounted if you can swing by his place and grab those for me, OR,I tell you what...it might save you some time to just go by Mostellers and nab his suspension/axles/wheels all in one go and save us some time :D

While you're offering.....can you help me install some tons this weekend for Dixie? Free beer!

All I ask is you bring a set of axles from a 2005-2007 F350 SRW, 4.88 gears for both, RCV's for the front, Eaton lockers for both, a ton-to-TJ kit for tabs, welder, some raceline wheels, and a set of 43 SX stickies. I think Jody may even have the right wheel/tire combo already mounted if you can swing by his place and grab those for me, OR,I tell you what...it might save you some time to just go by Mostellers and nab his suspension/axles/wheels all in one go and save us some time :D
Or you can bring me $30,000 and not have to worry about that whole Jeep thing anymore.

Back