Really Nice 2009 AWD Toyota Venza

ponykilr

Old Crow
This is a very clean and well maintained 2009 Toyota Venza AWD with 176k miles on the 2.7L. It uses zero oil and runs perfectly. It gets 25mpg here in the mountains, likely would get 30 in the flatlands. It has been my daily driver while I have owned it and I would drive it across country tomorrow, it is utterly reliable.

It is AWD with 19” wheels and good Yokohama tires with a little edge wear from cornering/living in the mountains. It wears drilled and slotted rotors and has new struts all around. The only issue these engines have is some develop a VVT sprocket rattle at startup. This one was repaired by Mount Airy Toyota about 6000 miles ago. It is quiet, smooth and a very comfortable and spacious car with tremendous leg room front and rear.

It has a nice stereo with steering wheel controls which is Apple Car Play and Android Auto capable. It has nicely tinted glass, Weathertech window visors and carpeted lipped floor liners front and rear plus a nice cargo liner. The AC and heat work perfectly as does everything else. Cruise, pwr windows and locks, power drivers seat, auto headlamps ect. There are no rips or tears in the upholstery. This would make someone a very nice reliable car.

$9500
Clear title in my name.
919-901-9992 Paul (txt or call)

*May* look at a 4Runner or Toyota 4x4 pickup trade.

IMG_2770.jpeg
IMG_2771.jpeg
IMG_2773.jpeg
IMG_2772.jpeg
IMG_2735.jpeg
IMG_2776.jpeg
IMG_2755.jpeg
IMG_2756.jpeg

I'm a fan as well. My wife had a Blizzard Pearl one just like this before it got totalled out by our insurance after an accident. I agree w/ the plenty of room. FIL is 6'4" and could comfortably ride in the back seat.

Back