RE 3 Link Upgrade

ProjekTJ

Is anyone here running the 3 Link Upgrade yet on there TJ? I'm looking into it and haven't found much info due to its infancy. I've searched the other usuals and come up with very little helpful information. Most forums are just arguing about it. I don't need that. If you've got anything let me know.
Thanks,
Staton

zubz said:
Just the muffler and tailpipe.....

Andy- We have the RE Tri-Link installed, however the muffler shops down here are confused on how hey should run the exhaust. We have it taken down behind the cat converter. How do you guys recommend running it after the cat on a 03TJ?

Thanks.... Craig

TJCraig said:
Andy- We have the RE Tri-Link installed, however the muffler shops down here are confused on how hey should run the exhaust. We have it taken down behind the cat converter. How do you guys recommend running it after the cat on a 03TJ?

Thanks.... Craig

I'll be back at CRS all day tomorrow, and if he doesn't respond by then, I'll try to remember to have him check this topic again...

I know he's done a couple, but I haven't seen one of them in the shop...

Greg

TJCraig said:

Thanks.... Craig

Craig,
If you move the cat forward, you cna fit a muffler behind it and then just do a new tailpipe from there. You will have to extend the O2 sensor wiring but othewise it is pretty straight forward.

Give me a shout at the shop if you need somemore explanation.

Andy

Back