Random pic thread.

jump start boobies.jpg

Just one? You can't do anything with that.

tell me about it... LOL I gave it to some kids and their dad. We hardly seen any birds, no sunflower in the fields = no birds..

I got 10 mon. morning before 10 am it was hot and heavy from sunrise till then............by 11:00 they about quit flying and it was too hot/muggy to stay in the field. We had a fine pigpickin lunch and hot, fat and sleepy we headed home and did not return that evening as discussed.......... but I heard they picked up a few hours before sunset at the field we hunted.

We was on the public field down in Chester. Started at noon and ended at 6. I killed this one at around 1 then there wasnt a bird seen (where we was at) til 4-430. We could see some at the lower end of the field but there were already to many people down there so we stayed where we was. When we checked out I think the most killed was 8-9 so nobody had a super day... but hey, I can think of much worse things to do on a Saturday... Gator season opens next weekend :D

the pole is 1/2" dom brass plated to hold that much whale blubber bouncing on it...

1796562_520422714742564_1513594041_n.jpg

This is how you should leave the pillows when you check out of a motel room.....

aimages.viralnova.com_000_072_478_desktop_1409953123.png

Oh, man! I am gonna do that shit!!!! That's fabulous!

Over the years I worked out of town a bit. That chit would have been perfect for the motels where someone rummaged through my stuff while I worked, maybe add a note on the bed "Stay out of my stuff or this could be YOU!!!"

Back