Random pic thread.

Read: Old man Lyfe with the two tone + tonneau cover
Get off my lawn! :flipoff2:

Definitely feel like an old man this morning after putting out 4400lbs of rock yesterday. Not looking forward to the other two pallets.

Last edited:
That's what they make dump trucks and skidsteers for! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I may have cheated and unloaded the pallets off the truck with the skidsteer, but there was still a lot of carrying and positioning and repositioning and cussing involved.

Towing the tow pig!
20190825_094828_HDR.jpg

Rock Shop, Pineville? Or whatever it's called now.
Carolina Landscape, south Gastonia. But apparently they are being bought out and will become SiteOne on Sept 9.

Doesn't really look like you have a lawn to get off!
Hitting me where it hurts! You should have seen it a week ago, covered in construction trash and mud puddles.

Just FYI if your in nc and don’t have those registered you’ll get a ticket over a 1000 dollars. Any craft powered by anything but human power has to be registered now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeppers basic law if it motor driven has to be registered . cost a whopping 32. for 3 years

It’s 33 a year now for a renewal in NC.
It use to be 10 bucks a year and if it was under 4.5 or 5hp it didn’t have to be Registered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you are correct , according to web site should have been 3 Year New/Transfer Registration Without Title - $95
they only charged me $32. not saying a word tho...long story but on same day got trespassed from basspro . can't go back to to concord one ever

Back