Random pic thread.

Yes. Pretty pathetic, but yes.
View attachment 277014

Pretty similar to the GM V6 housing, and the Toyota/Lexus housings too. The GM filters have a fancy grommet on the sheet metal filter cap for sealing, so it's all a lot simpler.

5th-gen-chevy-camaro-v6-oil-filter_big.jpg

I dont think this job will ever end. My head hurts now.

54cd65072e25ca8bd41789190c6defcc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

If I had to do real work on that calculator, my head would hurt too.
That's my normal calculator. I use it just for handling ft/in measurements and conversions. I actually used my phone calculator for the real work.

Picture this, (I don't know how to create it especially on my phone)
Who wore it better.
Diane Feinstein or Zira from planet of the apes their hair looks the same!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have a few questions...

View attachment 277040

Keep your eyes open, you'll see them around. Old sign for "trust" before the Nazi thing. Banks used it back in the day....you'll see it some places. One of the old buildings in Pittsboro IIRC has them in the brick work up top.

Keep your eyes open, you'll see them around. Old sign for "trust" before the Nazi thing. Banks used it back in the day....you'll see it some places. One of the old buildings in Pittsboro IIRC has them in the brick work up top.
Saw on the History channel, the Nazi sign goes back thousands of years! I forget who it belonged to, but Hitler Stole it too!

I have a few questions...

View attachment 277040

You do understand that that symbol has been part of the buddhist culture for thousands of years right? Only untill the nazi's perverted it's meaning did the world come to associate it with a hate symbol.

You do understand that that symbol has been part of the buddhist culture for thousands of years right? Only untill the nazi's perverted it's meaning did the world come to associate it with a hate symbol.
Same reason you get so much hell about loving rainbows?:gay:

Chicken anyone?
d88661d98ed9a181e9c020611ead9508.jpg
a857a7988214935f6bf588e26052bc74.jpg

Back