Random pic thread.

Bacon and chocolate . Never crossed my mind. What flavor beer do you recommend to accompany such a pairing?

The beer pictured is an Ashi. However the Laquintis (SP?) imperial stout is much better.

Last edited:

It is moments like these that make a man step back and look at all the bad decisions in his life, then comes to the conclusion that nothing could top buying a 6.0 Ford.

Edit: not my truck, just one I worked on.

Last edited:
Getting closer to moving into the new crib. Cabinets go in tomorrow and countertops get templated Tuesday.
T minus 11 days and counting
From this 4 weeks ago
IMG_20180404_170613889.jpg

To this as of today
IMG_20180610_131544055.jpg

So I guess if I can have 4 vehicles...well wait, 5 counting the company car....:shaking:...... that the bride isn't allowed to drive....she can have 2 I'm allowed to only drive her around in

20180610_184837(0).jpg

Went to look a mini a buddy of mine was selling to replace my son's aging GTI that apparently needs a clutch :rolleyes: only to discover it's the color, and configuration that the bride has always wanted (but never mentioned to me)
So now I have a mini to maintain....and I still have to get the boy a replacement o_O

So I guess if I can have 4 vehicles that the bride isn't allowed to drive....she can have 2 I'm allowed to only drive her around in

View attachment 270091

Went to look a mini a buddy of mine was selling to replace my son's aging GTI that apparently needs a clutch :rolleyes: only to discover it's the color, and configuration that the bride has always wanted (but never mentioned to me)
So now I have a mini to maintain....and I still have to get the boy a replacement o_O
Can’t wait to see your big ass in that thing. Good thing it’s a tag top.

^^^^ I'd be real tempted to ease up behind him at a stoplight, and set my left front tire on top of the rope.

Kind of like old times....loaded the 715 on the trailer tonight. Not a wheeling trip though, starting the big move.

Been about 4 years since it saw a trail. :(

8cc9a2d2e09c8f54e2c5079b5cc566f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When you show up to work at 8am, trying to bask in the last few minutes of fresh, cool morning air and forget to roll the windows up, you can always rely on a crafty coworker to look out for ya if it starts pouring rain while you're out in the field. What's easier than opening the door and rolling the windows up if an unexpected rain storm drops by? Grabbing a big heavy piece of rusty tin and a half cinder block and throwing it up on the roof....that's what!
I got a huge laugh out of this when I got back to the shop. I was going to tell him the keys were in it, but I didn't want to break his heart.
IMG_20180611_162604527_HDR.jpg

When you show up to work at 8am, trying to bask in the last few minutes of fresh, cool morning air and forget to roll the windows up, you can always rely on a crafty coworker to look out for ya if it starts pouring rain while you're out in the field. What's easier than opening the door and rolling the windows up if an unexpected rain storm drops by? Grabbing a big heavy piece of rusty tin and a half cinder block and throwing it up on the roof....that's what!
I got a huge laugh out of this when I got back to the shop. I was going to tell him the keys were in it, but I didn't want to break his heart.
View attachment 270119
I'd have to ask if he did body work and paint.......but he may already know how you feel about your vehicles finish....great y'all look out for each other though. I've worked with people who would walk past four vehicles and roll up only their Windows. Those are the kind that run full day battery test without warning, then everyone peel out at the end of the day!

I'd have to ask if he did body work and paint.......but he may already know how you feel about your vehicles finish....great y'all look out for each other though. I've worked with people who would walk past four vehicles and roll up only their Windows. Those are the kind that run full day battery test without warning, then everyone peel out at the end of the day!
He's a crappy painter but he can build a doozie of a diesel F-series. Total lack of respect for the bowtie wearers, I swear. :lol:
The ol Yukon has turned into somewhat of a science experiment on how much abuse the 99+ GM SUV can take and still go. I've put this thing through some horrific treatment and it won't die. Transmission magically somehow fixed itself, :confused: I've had no earthly idea what the oil pressure is in the last 100k+ miles, running on two quarts for weeks at a time, everything is broken, malfunctioning one minute and rebuilds itself overnight like that tri-power '58 Fury that King wrote about. Heck, some really pissed off individual shot a hole straight through it hoping I was in it and got laughed at. The carpet has more gear oil saturated into it than the rear diff has. Last time I pulled the diff cover there was so many metal fragments from the blown up G80 that I could've filled a coffee cup. There's probably half a lifter's worth of metal floating around in the oil pan, always. This truck is an enigma at this point. Still 706 heads.

If he could hurt it, it'll take more than tin and brick.

Back