Random pic thread.

Trucks down for the count. So I got a cheap on gas daily and am looking for a full size truck. Let the flaming begin.
fb29ea266ee04f4bfcac70676645fbb9.jpg
b0abef317aa0b0b27ad29fdade88dc72.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Taught my son how to confirm a thermostat is bad
20180317_145202.jpg

I have a CC dually F350 and I pull an 18 foot enclosed trailer a lot.I know people cant see around me to know I'm in a line of traffic just like them so they'll run right up beside me n the slow lane like they're gonna pass just to see they cant get in.:shaking: We've been in Norfolk Va a bunch lately and if you give those folks an inch they'll cut your ass off.Int 64 to the tunnel is a white knuckle ride.Worst place for that I've ever been.

I used to live in that area, and yes.

Good day to be out in the Jeep. Day trip to Cataloochee Valley Elk hunting. View attachment 264989

We've been doing that trip every fall. Get a dozen jeeps together head thru there over to cosby then pigeon forge for the weekend. Great times. Cant remember when we started doing it but first couple of trips i took my 78 cj7 that got rolled in 08.

0318180943.jpg 0318180944.jpg 0317181535b.jpg 0318181235.jpg
Pics from this year's first NICA race. Should have got one of the group. Over 300 plus kids racing today.
Super proud of my son. Currently the 6 fastest JV Boys in the state. He washed twice once losing his chain. Missed the podium by 50 seconds. No broken body parts or hardware, one happy dad.
This is a killer organization with teams all over NC...NICA=more kids on bikes!

I've been called way, way worse.
I'm just glad you're not like really rich.

Just not sure I could handle the envy of you having skilz, talent, neater toys, looks, epic beard, AND being wealthy....just wouldn't be fair

I'm just glad you're not like really rich.

Just not sure I could handle the envy of you having skilz, talent, neater toys, looks, epic beard, AND being wealthy....just wouldn't be fair
#mancrush

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

@WARRIORWELDING

Congratulations. Was this yesterday morning in Elizabethtown? Was driving down 87 yesterday to Wilmington and saw a bunch of bicycles in a field with tents. Wasn’t sure what was going on.
Yes it was. Very big group racing all morning and afternoon.

Back