Random pic thread.

Shame it wasn't kept in a Barn!
I saw the Original pic before Adam Cleaned it up. I'd never Dreamed it cleaned up so Good!

Sad thing is that it sat right in front of a carport it could have been under for the past 17 years. In the carport is nothing but broken down lawnmowers. My neighbor got it for his 15th birthday in 1990. Purchased from the original owner, Sherriff of Rock Hill I think. Lost the trans in 2001 and the tow truck dropped it in the spot I backed my trailer to Saturday 17 years later at his parent’s house. For those of you from the Stanley area you may have seen it sitting.

Anyway, it’ll be fun since I’ve got my 8 and Plymouth done.

All I want to know is how the hell does Samuel Yoder find his buggie?

That’s another good question to add to all the ones I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna take the phone off the hook Wednesday. Guess @Loganwayne isn't afraid to party after all
In the famous words of Kid Rock- "2 roosters and only 1 hen"
Screenshot_20180312-185853.png

Last edited:
Saw this at one of the local deli/gas stations.
View attachment 264507

Just got back last night from 5 days in PA at the mud sales,so many questions.
View attachment 264508
View attachment 264509
View attachment 264511
Dude, you were literally about a half hour down the road from me! It's a little different out there with all the Amish folk...
Oh my Lord, what a waste of a perfectly good pair of 78-79 f350 axles. That matching set is worth more than the whole Jeep is.
That's exactly what I was thinking. That, and a perfectly good waste of what could have been a decent trail beater if he hadn't raped it so bad. Angle iron "ladder" bars...some sort of slapper do-hickey on the front springs that appear to only work while braking? You can see it in the pic of the dorked up steering arm. Not even mentioning the stacked square tubing front lift blocks...8" of stacked scrap for rear lift blocks...I mean...wow.
Didn't see a WTF thread...so in random I submit this...???....
28575994_1233030643507660_1978473433782517505_n.jpg
That right there is the chit that nightmares are made of! I didn't read what you wrote before seeing the picture, and all I could muster was W...T...F...??

Dude, you were literally about a half hour down the road from me! It's a little different out there with all the Amish folk...
where are you?? Theres a good chance we were by you
.We were in Gordonsville,lancaster,Strasburg,paradise,Lebanon,Coatsville,Manheim and Andreas.

Old news. Asheville has some of the worst jay walkers in the nation IMHO. On a daily basis I have them run out in front of my work truck. I’d like to Rodney King their asses myself.
The Mrs and I went to Buxton Hall the other night and once I turned down Hilliard it got ridiculous. People not even trying to act polite. Just asshole hipsters darting everywhere. Actually, the worst was when I turned onto Banks and a wave of douches just overcame the car.

The Mrs and I went to Buxton Hall the other night and once I turned down Hilliard it got ridiculous. People not even trying to act polite. Just asshole hipsters darting everywhere. Actually, the worst was when I turned onto Banks and a wave of douches just overcame the car.
I hate that damn restaurant!

where are you?? Theres a good chance we were by you
.We were in Gordonsville,lancaster,Strasburg,paradise,Lebanon,Coatsville,Manheim and Andreas.
I live right up the road from Coatesville, in Chester Springs. Damn, it would have been cool to swing over to Exton (literally like 10 minutes from Coatesville) to the Pour House for a few local specials!

Back