Random pic thread.

Yes basically. Im actually my own company and subcontract the metal framing from the drywall company. I always say if you see me hanging drywall things have gotten bad but i can do it all... layouts,frame , hang, finish, insulate, acoustic ceilings. When i put on my tools instead of supervising, im pretty damn good at it.
let me guess your working on the Asheville art museum?

Im also sending you a PM

Yes basically. Im actually my own company and subcontract the metal framing from the drywall company. I always say if you see me hanging drywall things have gotten bad but i can do it all... layouts,frame , hang, finish, insulate, acoustic ceilings. When i put on my tools instead of supervising, im pretty damn good at it.
Nice to know. Good help is always hard to find up that way. I did the exterior framing drywall and ceilings at Mission cancer center.

Pm sent to ya.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

another couple views. i let Tom keep the lift. I played on a baker scaffold
1109171440.jpg

1109171441.jpg

Current situation.
Pondering why I decided to run a mountainous 25K trail race tomorrow am. 30* and 15.5 miles around a lake sounds like a solid plan... I guess!View attachment 257557
I used to enjoy running. Everything aches too much now days. Every step I feel it in my knees and lower back. When I lived on the coast I’d run down the beach for hours on end. I never ran an organized marathon but I wish I had when I was in shape. I did an organized five miler about 10 years ago and finished in 31 minutes. I could finish a two miler around 11 minutes. Those days are long gone never to be seen again. Good luck.

That sucks. Been there. I’d haul Bambi to the processor to at least get some venison out of the deal.
I’ve processed 2 fresh road kills before, I can garauntee after that impact and the ride she went on afterwards there was very little salvageable meat. Interesting part, it happened 30 minutes after I left my friends house to head home from hunting all week.

Back