Random pic thread.

Life pro tip; Before you sit and start your business, always make sure you have enough paperwork to complete the transaction.
I only knew I was in trouble when I flipped the covers. There was a teaser piece hanging out that got me.

21b5cc41c77ac6fec0e507f0efc5a8a2.jpg

Little man wanted play with the turbo before it went back on after the rebuild and new billet compressor wheel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

yep and with bark busters you can drag it out of the ditch on The Dragon and keep riding without busted controls
Haha, i was kinda wondering why he needed bark busters for a street bike.

That's what socks are for lmao. I have sacrificed many a t shirt when I have been out in the field too long and didn't budget my baby wipe well enough lol.

.........you haven't lived until you've washed your ass in a creek,river, pond or ditch because you were out of everything else to doo the job :poop:

........but the ocean is best.

Last edited:
I only knew I was in trouble when I flipped the covers. There was a teaser piece hanging out that got me.
You have a pocket knife??? wear tall socks???

.........you haven't lived until you've washed your ass in a creek,river, pond or ditch because you were out of everything else to doo the job :poop:

........but the ocean is best.
I've dropped a deuce in the ocean before. Not my proudest moment, but it was go time and that was my best option.

That's the tractor version of the magician's assistant who gets into the box and gets sawn in half, then the boxes are moved apart, etc.

Where the middle? Does it bolt together right there, or is something missing?
That is it. The clutch is removed for replacement. The magic is all in mating it back together

Back