Random pic thread.

The boys (5 and 2) helping dad put the new pallet forks on the tractor and then they helped me figure out why the battery keeps going dead on the on the tractor. It’s has a 166ma parisitic draw. Couldn’t track it down yet, so my semi-temporary solution was a battery terminal with the blade disconnect on the negative side.

Peep the Crocs. Lol

IMG_1673.jpeg

Glad to hear the truck driver was ok since it appears the car was at fault.
Too many times, I try to click on such an article, & my Malwarebytes Browser Guard, Blocks it! My "Guard" may be a little Oversensitive!

The boys (5 and 2) helping dad put the new pallet forks on the tractor and then they helped me figure out why the battery keeps going dead on the on the tractor. It’s has a 166ma parisitic draw. Couldn’t track it down yet, so my semi-temporary solution was a battery terminal with the blade disconnect on the negative side.

Peep the Crocs. Lol

View attachment 416409
If you have access to a thermal camera / scope, you can use it to track what circuit is staying warm after shutdown.
Standard solution would be to start pulling fuses one by one until you catch a change in draw, then investigate that circuit.

I’d be asking “the man” to come look at those.
That was around 1.5 miles in to a 2 mile destination on gamelands. By the boot tracks I saw I wasn’t the first to notice them. Lots of interesting things in coyote scat all over game trails.
Ok so what is it?
Pretty sure it’s a deers’ lower front teeth.

If you have access to a thermal camera / scope, you can use it to track what circuit is staying warm after shutdown.
Standard solution would be to start pulling fuses one by one until you catch a change in draw, then investigate that circuit.
Yeah, I need to bring one of my good meters home from work and dig in to it. Just didn’t have a lot of time, and had too many distractions that day. Lol.

This arrived way faster than I was thinking it would.

View attachment 416426
So what's the details? I'm not real tech savvy in this department.
Guessing a fuel injection based on a the fancy. The fuel delivered in the body? The rails for nitrous? Or is it a multi port something or another?

So what's the details? I'm not real tech savvy in this department.
Guessing a fuel injection based on a the fancy. The fuel delivered in the body? The rails for nitrous? Or is it a multi port something or another?
Yep, EFI for my 360 build.

I look at that and think about moving my 42's around and wonder how the hell did they build that.
forklift and a crane

Back