Random pic thread.

Pretty crazy snorkeling next to an oil rig. Damn, that's a big bastard! You can just see the sunken tug boat.

20240330_124340.jpg

20240330_114916.jpg

When momma says “can you help with my garden” and you already have the excavator on the trailer, you use the excavator to help with the garden.
IMG_2889.jpeg

IMG_2890.jpeg

Best paying job I’ve had all week!
IMG_2887.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey - thats a Longaburger plate. Grandmother was a dealer. We have the green version. Aunt and her side of the family have the blue. Greatest stone dinnerware ever.
Yessir! Been using them for like 25-30 years. Mom got em from the Longaburger factory decades ago. Never forget about the basket building.
1712029995678.jpeg

Yessir! Been using them for like 25-30 years. Mom got em from the Longaburger factory decades ago. Never forget about the basket building.
View attachment 415224
Grandmother was a regional "Longaburger lady" and was so prolific at it she won the Spirit of Longaburger award... when she was like 70-something. They flew he out to St. Louis for it. When she passed away there were tons of baskets divvied up around the family.
When we got married 25 years ago she gave us the dishes. As a young idiot I was like, "huh. gee, thanks. WTF do I need these for." Now that I'm an old guy I realize they are freakin' awesome and wish I had more.

Back