Raleigh trail riding?

jrraw23 said:
Yahoo is way better than Google in every way :flipoff2:
Aight
One of you admins, BAN HIM.(not just from the site. From the internet)
The internet gods are going to smite us all otherwise:D

Silly underage users, don't understand the internet.
When I was your age, we had to GOPHER for directions. AND WE LIKED IT:flipoff2:

ERmm, sorry I have issues.

Don't know what Gopher is, but all i know is that we were board one day at State and after an extensive argument had a Google Vrs Yahoo comptetition and Yahoo kicked butt, been a yahoo user since i first started on the internet when i was a wee one, and plan on stayin that way. Yahoo is just like 10 time better than google, nuff said :cool:

jrraw23 said:
Don't know what Gopher is, ... been a yahoo user since i first started on the internet when i was a wee one,...

Yep, that pretty much dates you.

For many of us there WAS NO inteenet when we were "wee ones". Instead we got our maps from the 7-11. They came on this thing called paper back then. Really fancy ones were laminated. :smokin:

purpleTJchick said:
Fawk that ! .. oohh wait, im already a member...
sounds great!!

[smelling a volunteer]We should have some old members take the test. [/smelling a volunteer]

hehe

No need for all that.
It's even easier.
THERE IS NO LEGAL WHEELING IN RALEIGH Unless you own your own land, and feel like driving on it. Or it rains a lot, and you are driving around Crabtree Mall. :flipoff2:
Some clubs have their "private" areas that if you get to know them, they occasionally have "invite" events at them. (Devil's Playground, etc)
Other than that, you have Uwharrie National Forest, Tellico, Croatan (I think?) , some places along the beach and maybe some places around Boone.
POWER LINES ARE NOT LEGAL UNLESS YOU OWN THE LAND AND/OR HAVE WRITTEN permission. Construction sites are NEVER legal.

All that said, no harm in asking. Just unfortunately, the answer is nope. No where legal close to most cities. Stupid east coast.

Back