Race Mountain City Nov. 22 NEW UPDATES

Still putting rear shocks on the xj. Yay for cold weather, wind and not having a shop!
I'll be driving up there whenstever I finish. Hope the roads don't suck too bad...

This just in...

ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a357_sabre07_Lighthorse_20Truck_PB220354.jpg

We had a hoot. Thanks...more pictures to follow. Wait'll you see the video of the victory fly by!

Awesome time, we made it home safe, we didn't catch any air in the tow rig on the way home though:beer:

Big thanks to everyone that made this happen

Had a great time wheeling over the logs,tire pile. That one tire in the middle of the pile was BIG!!!!!!
wish we took some pics,but left the camera at home:confused:

opps! couldnt get up the tire pile.tried 4,5 times..so had to back up and just GO..LOL
IT does need some larger meats,i bent both lower 4 bar tubes on the drivers side running armoral on the mountain....1/4 x 2 inch pipe

Had an awsome time even though I recorded a big fat DNF! Congrats to the high flying winner :driver: The Chief will be back for the spring race :beer:
Great pics and vids!!

Had a great time even with single digits in the am,thanks to everybody that supported us.......can't wait til spring:driver:
I ended finding out on the start line that I had a broken axle shaft:shaking: oh'well said piss on it and did it in 2wd......what a slick course.
Heres the times in order of start
#69 DNF
#77 DNF
#204 11.51.81
#55 10.54.28
#122 8.33.25
#223 11.38.03
#07 11.17.66
#86 DNF
#00 9.45.97
#13 9.05.47
#001/2 9.59.56
Congrates to #122 for 1st place:beer:

Nice meeting you guys, had a great time! Still can't move my neck.

Dude I feel you, I am ordering a neck brace to go under my helmet for the next race, I think they are like $30 from summit racing. I'm still feeling that last jump:driver:

I guess not being able to finish actually has it's perks, my neck is fine :lol:

I guess not being able to finish actually has it's perks, my neck is fine
:lol::lol:

Seriously after the URE race,I said I need helmet/neck support and picked up 3 neck collars,two for me and my co-driver and 1 for JoeD. in the 00........what a difference they made:beer:

We went with the med. ones from.....crap can't think will have to look...........the large ones were way to loose and didn't support the helmets at all they flopped too much.

Back