Quick Poll Question - Radio Stations

Type of music you most frequently listen to

• Total voters
WBT 1110 AM
91.9 & 94.1 (Christian)
all in Charlotte
What he said, also 96.5/98.3 (same broadcast), and 106.9 for the contemporary christian stuff. Sometimes I'll flip over to the country stations where 104.1 and 103.7 are my favorites.

Ususally commuting in the 'yota 95.1 wrns out of the new bern area or 94.7 wqdr out of raleigh, but from time to time 99.5 wxnr out of new bern, or 106.5 out of raleigh. The trio of old fords all lack the ability for anything other than Mp3 or cd at this time though. Damned shaved antennas..

99.7 WRFX Charlotte

wherever I am, I listen to 96.1 streaming online or if Im lucky enough- on the radio. that station just rocks.
later in the day, the better it gets.

93.1 country Greensboro
104.1 country greensboro

is there a local to triad area bluegrass station?

Sirius 60-65....though I wish they stayed commercial/talk free like XM was before the damn merger

Sirius, if I happen to listen to radio it's 96.9/103.7/99.7/95.7. If your thinking about a spot for ecors, i'd go with 99.7 and 106.5 in charlotte, it would reach the most "target" audience.

If its for the DPG race, you want Rock 92.3, like Dave said, spot on two guys named Chris show, and probably 93.1 the wolf(country station). 100.3 the buzzard(I think). these are triad stations, Winston salem, Greensboro, High Point. Pretty sure 92.3 and 93.1 would be your best bets, should cover most of the gear heads around here

94.7 country/ bluegrass 6-9 on sun nights
96.1 newer rock/ classic rock
100.7 classic rock, they don't have enough variety for me sometimes tho
whatever "The Bear" is in the eastern part of the state. i love listening to old/classic country when i make deliveries down that way

I scan around the radio until I hear something that sounds good to me. Mostly I dial in 98.1, 103.5, 96.5, 94.7 and 95.7 locally in Fayetteville. When I listen online I like 100.3 in Winston Salem or www.slacker.com an online radio with practically every genre. I also listen to several contempary christian stations/sites. One would be www.air1.com 100.3 or 107.3 locally. I tend to listen to almost every genre.

I despise radio. Had a customer car with a radio complaint. Went through 8 stations and every one was playing commercials at the same time!!!!

Pandora or my IPOD ONLY.

Pretty much all the triangle music stations suck if you listen to them more than a couple of days. To much repeat music and bs from the DJ's that think they are hilarious.
NPR is good but I start to crave music after a couple of months or so. Kinda switch around is what I wind up doing.

Back