Project dirt dobber

Shit, you can't get the roof much lower than that at ride height with that belly clearance. Nice work.

Sent from my SM-G925R4 using Tapatalk
thanks cutler, yea I'm certainly happy with it with the wheel base being as long as it is, I am in a good belly height. my air shocks have more shock showing than I expected, it'll settle when I ride so it'll lower the belly height an inch or so.

Nice work man, can't wait to see it in some day light.
me too! It'll look better with some fenders and a hood, but I gots to go wheelin!!! Fenders and good will have to wait

The harness is built, now to loom it and mount it.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Filled fluids, drilled and tapped my hubs, tightened my front links and shocks, re did my steering reservoir lines, bled brakes, and wired up gauges, gonna test it out Sunday and see what It needs! Been almost 2 years since I wheeled it. It was nice to get it out in its own power and crawl around.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 709
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 724
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 698
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 719
Thanks guys. I got it out yesterday and blasted the neighborhood alil. Spool in the rear and locked in the front didn't like the street with stickies. Pulled some hi range pulls it spikes at 11lbs of boost or so and stays in the range of 10lbs under load. It feels good but we will see on the trail. Boost doesn't come on until 2500rpm that I could tell but I ready to get on a long hill and see what it does.

Nice! I would suggest some gussets on the panhard bracket similar to the Fruggy. This is the best pic I could find the rest fell victim to photo bucket.
2536881d1488348608-fruggy-phase-3-20170228_184127.jpg

Got to take the buggy out and test on it. Some things needs addressing but over all I'm very pleased with its performance, I didn't do a whole lot but got to get I tot wh throttle and it ripps. It is a whole nother beast with the turbo! Very happy that I did it. Pics to come but the next place other than tuning it will be Ivy branch Labor Day weekend, should be a good time to really test it

Got to dyno the buggy today. Buggy made 114hp and 156 ft lbs at the ground at 3800 RPMs. Have an issue with after 4000 RPMs boost and HP dies down consistently. Wondering what would be lowering boost right after 12 lbs is hit. It's like the waste gate stays open and boost dies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 609
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 616
Fall crawl was a good time! Great weather, great people and he buggy did really good for the second trip. There are things to upgrade/make better and clean up, but over all the buggy did . Trails were great, got denied on lil jagger and Cream Puff, but got to hit most of the trials and the buggy worked.

Broke a drivers rear axle shaft it took out my brand new ring and pinion. Got new chromolys and getting ring and pinion fixed now.

Back