Profender Air Bumps $139

ProfenderUSA

profendersuspension.com
Profender bumpstops help you use all of your available suspension travel. Profender bumpstops feature a 1 ¼” shaft and a 1 13/16” high flow piston for superior bottoming control. We use a high pressure Schrader valve with a gasketed cap to keep out dirt and moisture. Profender bumpstops are fully rebuildable and tunable with simple hand tools.

We offer 3" travel with a open length of 13.42" and a closed length of 10.35". and a 4" travel with a open length of 15" and a closed length of 11". The maximum rated pressure is 400 psi.

Profender bumpstops are fully rebuildable and adjustable by adding or removing the internal shims and adjusting the nitrogen pressure.

Our mounting cans are the beefiest cans on the market. They are made from 3/16" steel and have 2 pinch bolts. They are sandblasted to ensure a smooth and even finish.

3" or 4" travel 2.0 bumpstops are $139 each, and the mounting cans are $26 each.

Check out our full line of products at www.profenderusa.com

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c182_Ryan_25_BUM_02_1.jpg

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c182_Ryan_25_BUM_05_1.jpg

ai27.photobucket.com_albums_c182_Ryan_25_BUM_06_1.jpg

Thanks Ryan. Ordered a set of these today and will be getting coilovers when they come in. Look for a Write up on these when they come in......

Maybe you could find out some information on the coating? I would imagin they don't have a problem with sand blasting like we do with our high powered american rigs with fast spinning tires....

is that price for a set or each

WOW is all I can say. Paypaled Friday at lunch and here monday by 5 pm!!! Look for a quick write up in tech and an in depth as soon as David and I can get together....

I'm getting ready to do a 4 link front and rear on the Sami and I would love some of these air bumps. :)D) After I get everything set up on it I'll be putting in an order for sure. :popcorn:

Holding out for the triple Bees, I had a set from king and let them go when loki racer said we cant run them in class A.... eeeeep! Now i can.. Dont think it will make me any faster if my UB keep ripping apart!
A

Back