Place to buy cheap metal roofing?

Blaze

The Jeeper Reaper
I'm about to build a carport/storage lean-to off the back of my shop to keep a one of my cars and my camper. I want to put a metal roof on it, don't really want to spend a ton of money on it because it is behind my shop and I'll never see it, but want it to keep the weather off of my stuff and have it look ok.

Don't know if there is a place to get used roofing or remnants or whatever. I need to cover an area about 15'9" by 39'.

I'm in the Triangle area.

I'm about to build a carport/storage lean-to off the back of my shop to keep a one of my cars and my camper. I want to put a metal roof on it, don't really want to spend a ton of money on it because it is behind my shop and I'll never see it, but want it to keep the weather off of my stuff and have it look ok.

Don't know if there is a place to get used roofing or remnants or whatever. I need to cover an area about 15'9" by 39'.

I'm in the Triangle area.

sadly the pintrest crowd is in searches for the same roofing to add accents walls and such. Best bet is to find someone wanting an old building torn down. But with the time & $$ to repair the nail holes, finding cheaper new stuff is best.

I found a place that I can get cut to length red roof for the entire roof for like $400. I really would like to spend less for a roof that is behind my shop.

where?

I found a place that I can get cut to length red roof for the entire roof for like $400. I really would like to spend less for a roof that is behind my shop.
That doesn't sound too bad to me. I'd try hogs at but I'd be surprised if you find a better price than that unless it's mix matched colors/lengths off of craigslist

Hog Slat - Newton Grove, NC | Hog Slat

Back